Make sure you like Herbs & Oils World on Facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic tutorial for exciting and innovative ways you can use herbs and essential oils.
From the Mountain Rose Blog…
“Did you know that you can harness the anti-oxidant, anti-aging, and rejuvenation benefits of Green Tea externally? Green Tea helps reduce skin inflammation and redness, protects and rejuvenates skin cells, and assists with the adverse effects of UV radiation exposure. Studies have shown that Green Tea reactivates dying skin cells that are at the end of their life cycle, and also note the potential benefits for various skin conditions including psoriasis, rosacea, wrinkles, wounds, and scars.”
Not only can drinking green tea transform our health, using it on our skin can work wonders too. Mountain Rose Herbs share five wonderful recipes for homemade green tea beauty products including…
- Green Tea, Lemon Balm & Mint Facial Steam
- Green Tea & Rose Facial Toner
- Green Tea & Lavender Facial Cleansing Grains
- Peppermint & Green Tea Cooling Mist
- Green Tea Compress
So pick up some green tea from the Organic Green & White Teas page on Mountain Rose Herbs, and purchase any other herbs you may need from the Herbs & Spices page and then check out all five tutorials here…
-------------------------------------------this life changing eBook are:
- 105+ Natural Home Remedies -treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ Natural Beauty Recipes - Get the best hair and skin you've ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DIY Household Products & Cleaners - Never buy a toxic cleaning product again! Save a fortune AND your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work BETTER than store bought!