Rosemary Gladstar is one of the world’s most famous and most loved herbalists. She has authored a number of bestsellers and she has been an inspiration to other herbalists for over 40 years.
Rosemary has teamed up with Learning Herbs.com and just a few minutes ago (and for a limited time only) they have opened the doors to “Rosemary’s Remedies” – an online collection of 23 videos as Rosemary shows you step-by-step 23 of her favorite herbal recipes.
The recipes are split into three categories, including: Remedies, Nourishment & Body Care; and here is a list of all the recipes…
- Herbal Pills – Throat Balls
- Herbal Pills – Ginger Balls
- Herbal Pills – Zoom Balls
- Deep Sleep Tincture
- Dr. Kloss’s Famous Disinfecting Liniment
- Fire Cider
- Honey Onion Syrup
- Triple Strength Throat Spray
- Everyone’s Favorite Root Beer
- Chaga Chai Latte
- Kava Chai
- Antioxidant Herb Sprinkles
- Sprinkles For The Heart
- Medicinal Basil Pesto
- Gypsy Cold Care Tea
- Sweet Surrender Tea Blend
- Chia Seed Pudding
- Rosemary’s Famous Face Cream
- Warming Cinnamon Herbal Salts For The Bath
- Peppermint Tooth Power & Herbal Dental Care
- Lavender Antiseptic & Calming Spritzer
- Brown Sugar Scrub
- Magical Cleansing Miracle Grains
Not only do you get all of the above recipes demonstrated by Rosemary herself on professionally produced and edited videos, you also get downloadable recipe cards that you can print off and keep handy.
Plus you also get to take a virtual walk with Rosemary as she introduces you to 15 of the most popular herbs in the Sage Mountain Gardens.
And finally there are lots more bonuses, including discounts to Mountain Rose Herbs, a Q&A session with Emily Ruff (one of Rosemary’s apprentices) and a PDF copy of one of Rosemary’s out of print books.
Click the link below to find out how you can access all 23 videos, recipe cards and all of the bonuses…